Last modified: January 20, 2015
- Information We Collect and Why We Collect It
- How We Use and Share Your Information
- Access to Your Information and Choices
- Security of Your Information
- International Privacy Practices
- Questions and How Contact Us
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND WHY WE COLLECT IT
Information You Provide To Us. You can provide information to us on our Site through various means, including:
- When you register at the Site and/or create an online account
- On your account information page
- Contact us pages and forms
- Newsletter sign-up
- Live chat / instant messaging
- Online email forms
- Information provided through your smart phone or mobile device
- Feedback forms
- Request for information forms
When you provide user generated content such as user comments, blog posts and other social media communications
The information we may collect includes the following:
- Work Address
- Email address
- Telephone number
- User Generated Content
- Response to Feedback and Surveys
- User Name/Password
Information We Collect Automatically. We collect certain information automatically as you use our Site, such as
- IP address
- Unique device identifiers
- Referring URL
- The website from where you navigated to our Site
- Time and date of using our Site
- The pages on our Site that you view
- Location / Geolocation information
- Cookies (persistent and session)
- Local shared objects (flash cookies)
HOW WE USE AND SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
To Provide Information. As described above, we collect information from you so that we can provide information that you request from or about us.
We may use third parties to help host our Site, send out email updates about us or the Site, provide marketing and advertising services for us, and/or remove repetitive information from our user lists. These service providers will have access to your personal information in order to provide these services, but when this occurs we implement reasonable contractual and technical protections to limit their use of that information to helping us provide the service. We use demographic information to better understand our customers, and improve our products and services.
Third Party Advertising & Marketing. From time to time, we may disclose information with companies who may offer you products and services of interest. You may opt out of this by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We along with third-party vendors may use first-party cookies and third-party cookies or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions, and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Aggregated and De-identified Data. From time to time we may disclose general information about our users publicly and/or to third parties but such disclosure and/or sale will be limited to aggregate data (i.e. total users, total new users over a period, etc) and always de-identified (i.e. we will not disclose information that identifies the specific user).
Your Consent. In addition to the sharing described elsewhere in this Policy, we will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of the Company when we have your consent to do so. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
Legal Proceedings. We will share personal information with third party companies, organizations or individuals outside of Company if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- Meet any applicable law, regulation, subpoena, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Company, our users, customers or the public as required or permitted by law.
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use industry standard physical, technical and administrative security measures and safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of your personal information. However, since the Internet is not a 100% secure environment, we cannot guarantee, ensure, or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us. There is no guarantee that information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. It is your responsibility to protect the security of your login information. Please note that e-mails and other communications you send to us through our Site are not encrypted, and we strongly advise you not to communicate any confidential information through these means.
INTERNATIONAL PRIVACY PRACTICES
Company’s websites, including websites directed to residents in countries and jurisdictions outside of the United States, are operated and managed on servers located and operated within the United States. By using and accessing our Sites, residents and citizens of countries and jurisdictions outside of the United States agree and consent to the transfer to and processing of personal information on servers located in the United States, and that the protection of such information may be different than required under the laws of your residence or location.
QUESTIONS AND HOW CONTACT US